Skip to main content

EMBRACE YOUR CROSS.....A REMINDER !


There are somethings in our lives which causes us
great pain and suffering; yet Abba Father refuses
to remove them. The Apostle Paul reminds us of this
in 2 Corinthians 12:8-9, he says...(8) " For this
thing I besought the Lord thrice; that it might depart
from me. (9) " And He said unto me, My grace is
sufficient for thee: for My strength is made perfect
in weakness. " No one knows exactly what the Apostle's
affliction was, it is described like a thorn in his
life: and as you know a thorn in the flesh really hurts.
This affliction caused the Apostle Paul much pain and
discomfort. In whatever you or I maybe going through,
Abba Father is working out a wonderful transformation
in our lives through the crosses we are called to bear.
Can you imagine the Apostle, who was a self sufficient
man ? Having to deal with such a vexing debilitating
problem. He prayed for Abba Father to remove it, but
God refused to remove it. Instead He promised the Apostle
Paul that He would demonstrate His power in him....you
know what ? In the midst of Apostle Paul's affliction, he
realized it kept him humble, and reminded him of the fact
he needed to stay in constant contact with God. The truth
is as we come to grips so to speak with our limitations, we
will rely on God our Abba Father for our effectiveness: rather
than on ourselves.

In your daily walk with Abba Father. What is it that you are
facing ? Could it be a chronic illness ? Divers addictions ?
Rebellious children ? Spousal Abuse ? It maybe none of these,
whatever it is you are going through, embrace your cross. For
as you rely on Abba Father's strength and His grace, He is
developing christian character in you. Yes, as you (and I) admit
our weaknesses, we affirm, God's strength. The fact is, you and
I at sometime or the other will encounter hindrances and set
backs: but it is during these times you must depend on God your
Abba Father, to see and experience His power in demonstration;
to bring you through.Embrace the cross you are called to bear
without murmuring and complaining, surrender your plans and your
dreams to Abba Father. May this poem, the pen wrote entitled
EMBRACE YOUR CROSS challenge and inspire you !

Your cross may seem offensive and inconceivable
To bear.....
Yet your cross, you must bear.
Embrace your cross;
It will empower your purpose
To fulfill....the Saviour Jesus Christ
Went ahead and embraced His cross;
Carrying all of your shame, humiliation
And pain....Yes Jesus suffered and shed
His blood, so you can embrace your cross.
With a confident assurance that to embrace
Your cross, is the strength in your life which
Will keep you humbly before the throne room
Of God....Embrace your cross today and embark
upon a life transforming encounter with
Abba Father, bringing you into the light
O your destiny....embrace your cross !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SLACK NOT YOUR RIDING

Slack not your riding. Keep in pursuit of your destiny, move forward in faith, have no fear. 2 Timothy 1:7 says " For God has not given to you the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." Take authority over every situation that concerns you. Speak the word of God to them, speak to every dead thing that is laying dormant in your life. The God who gives life, your Creator Jehovah Elohim has given you, power and authority through Jesus Christ, to break down every idol in your life, and to cast out every foe. Make a decision today at this moment, to choose whom you will serve. It is time to stop procrastinating. Yes the time has come to put away lying and having a form of Godliness, yet denying the power of God. The time has come to live holy before God and man. You must stop deceiving yourself, you cannot mask or dress it up anymore, confess your sins to God. With Godly sorrow repent and turn away from every selfish way. The book of James 4:7&8 tell y

I Am that I AM is Your Backer

   While walking in the kitchen last week:   I heard these words, I Am that I Am is your backer: instantly Abba, Father reminded me of the time He summoned me to the foyer of my house.   Vividly, I recalled being so afraid of being in that part of the house near the garage.   However, I knew obedience is key to growing and the fear was not of God.   At exactly 2 a.m.   Through an open vision, a very tall slim man entered my driveway, he appeared to be walking on stilts, he wore a black cloak and was very angry so much so much so that, he stormed past the garage door, went through the front gate and tore open the front door, he bolted through the front room, passed the dining room, went into the kitchen.   Opened the door to the foyer and as he extended his hand to grab me, I Am that I Am, spoke to him, I have been expecting you!   Abba Father reminded me of the call of Moses from the Book of Exodus Chapter 3 (please: Read the entire chapter during your time of leisure) verse (14) And

OUR LOVE HAS STOOD THE TEST OF TIME!!!!!!!!

Remembering at age seventeen the night we met! It had to be destined for me to travel another route home, and stop off to the little convenient store. As I opened the door there you were, sparks flying all across the room. Then you extended your hand to me, introducing yourself and when your hand touched mine, it set off such an explosive reaction! Instantly I knew you were the one for me. You were much older but that did not matter! We have been through many, many storms and lived in the low valleys for awhile. Yet our love has stood the test of time. We have argued a whole lot and have been angry at each other, yes we have wronged each other too. Yet at the end of each day, we sure did settle it! and oh did we! We have both passed through the valley of the shadow of death. Still our love has stood the test of time. And after all these years I'm still in love with you! I see us climbing mountains together soaring to new dimensions, soaring to our divine destiny, and becoming a for