Skip to main content

OUR LOVE HAS STOOD THE TEST OF TIME!!!!!!!!


Remembering at age seventeen
the night we met!

It had to be destined for me
to travel another route home,
and stop off to the little
convenient store.

As I opened the door there you
were,
sparks flying all across the room.

Then you extended your hand to me,
introducing yourself and when your
hand touched mine, it set off such
an explosive reaction!

Instantly I knew you were the one for
me. You were much older but that did
not matter!

We have been through many, many storms
and lived in the low valleys for awhile.
Yet our love has stood the test of time.

We have argued a whole lot and have been
angry at each other, yes we have wronged
each other too.
Yet at the end of each day, we sure did
settle it! and oh did we!

We have both passed through the valley of
the shadow of death. Still our love has
stood the test of time.

And after all these years I'm still in love
with you!
I see us climbing mountains together soaring
to new dimensions, soaring to our divine
destiny, and becoming a force to reckon with.
For our love has stood the test of time, now
God is being glorified!

He is really the One sustaining or love for each
other, and by His Grace and Mercy our love will
continue to stand the test of time!!!!!

NOTE: Dedicated to my Husband and friend for 4+ 26
Years! Yes I have known him for most of my life!
May this poem bring you hope in spite of what you
you maybe going through in your marriage.

Forgive each other and continue to love each other.
God will sustain you both, and bring you through
victoriously! you will become a force to reckon
with. Be encouraged your love for each other can
stand the test of time!!!!!

Comments

  1. Thank God for true love Margaret it is a powerful testimony and a blessing to others.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SLACK NOT YOUR RIDING

Slack not your riding. Keep in pursuit of your destiny, move forward in faith, have no fear. 2 Timothy 1:7 says " For God has not given to you the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." Take authority over every situation that concerns you. Speak the word of God to them, speak to every dead thing that is laying dormant in your life. The God who gives life, your Creator Jehovah Elohim has given you, power and authority through Jesus Christ, to break down every idol in your life, and to cast out every foe. Make a decision today at this moment, to choose whom you will serve. It is time to stop procrastinating. Yes the time has come to put away lying and having a form of Godliness, yet denying the power of God. The time has come to live holy before God and man. You must stop deceiving yourself, you cannot mask or dress it up anymore, confess your sins to God. With Godly sorrow repent and turn away from every selfish way. The book of James 4:7&8 tell y

I Am that I AM is Your Backer

   While walking in the kitchen last week:   I heard these words, I Am that I Am is your backer: instantly Abba, Father reminded me of the time He summoned me to the foyer of my house.   Vividly, I recalled being so afraid of being in that part of the house near the garage.   However, I knew obedience is key to growing and the fear was not of God.   At exactly 2 a.m.   Through an open vision, a very tall slim man entered my driveway, he appeared to be walking on stilts, he wore a black cloak and was very angry so much so much so that, he stormed past the garage door, went through the front gate and tore open the front door, he bolted through the front room, passed the dining room, went into the kitchen.   Opened the door to the foyer and as he extended his hand to grab me, I Am that I Am, spoke to him, I have been expecting you!   Abba Father reminded me of the call of Moses from the Book of Exodus Chapter 3 (please: Read the entire chapter during your time of leisure) verse (14) And