Skip to main content

Blue Flame

During the past few months, the warfare has intensified and there have been times when it felt like all my strength had diminished. However, it was then I would see Blue Flame. One particular night while riding home from Bible Study. At the junction of Hawksbill settlement, Blue Flame appeared all over the street. In another instance, as I sat with my legs stretched upon my bed. Blue Flame encircled my feet which left me puzzled and wondering if something was wrong with my eyesight. I was dumbfounded and did not understand why this was happening. Could something be happening to my vision? Abba Father answered my question by directing me to the Book of Exodus chapter 14 where He gave Moses instructions for the children of Israel as they exited Egypt. Verse (1) And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Verse (2) Speak unto the children of Israel, that they turn and camp before Pihahiroth, between Migdol and the sea, over against Baalzephon: before it shall ye encamp by the sea. Verse (3) For Pharaoh will say of the children of Israel. They are entangled in the land; the wilderness has shut them in. Verse (4) And I will harden Pharaoh’s heart, that he shall follow after them; and I will be honored upon Pharaoh and upon all his host, that the Egyptians may know that I am the LORD. And they did so. Take note: it was Yahweh, who had hardened Pharaoh’s heart against the children of Israel and instructed them to encamp by the sea. Their warfare was about to be increased. Verse (9) But the Egyptians pursued after them, all the horses and chariots of Pharaoh, and his horsemen, and his army, and overtook them encamping by the sea, beside Pihahiroth, before Baalzehon. This part of the battle reminded me of my experience during the hurricane Dorian while using the propane gas range. The blue flame was so hot while preparing the meals had I not paid Specific attention to the food, the Blue Flame would have burned the meals and started a fire of destruction. Symbolically, the Blue Flame is the most intense part of the warfare. Verse (10) And when Pharaoh drew nigh, the children of Israel lifted up their eyes and, behold, the Egyptians marched after them: and they were sore afraid, and the children of Israel cried out unto the LORD. Listen, no matter how unbearable your warfare may seem. Be very careful to keep a good attitude while you are experiencing turbulent times. The children of Israel began to murmur with various complaints and they lashed out at Moses. Verse (11) And they said unto Moses Because there were no graves in Egypt, hast thou took us away to die in the wilderness? Wherefore hast thou dealt thus with us, to carry us forth out of Egypt? Verse (12) Is not this the word that we did tell thee in Egypt, saying, let us alone, that we may serve the Egyptians? For it had been better for us to serve the Egyptians, than that we should die in the wilderness. The wisdom of God spoke so passionately to His people whom He loved dearly.  The Apostle Paul spoke of this in his Epistle to the People at   Corinth in 1 Corinthians chapter 2 verse (9) But as it is written, Eye hath not seen nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. Verse (10) But God hath revealed them unto us by His Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. Let’s go back to Exodus chapter 14 verse (13) And Moses said unto the people Fear ye not, stand still, and see the Salvation of the LORD, which he will shew to you today, for the Egyptians whom ye have seen today, ye shall see them again no more forever. Verse (14) The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.
Dear Reader, perhaps you have been experiencing intense warfare, suffering tremendous losses, heartaches, and pain. Could it be, that Blue Flame is all around you? While you are pondering the question. Be it known to you, it was when my gauge registered empty and my strength had almost failed. Blue Flame engulfed my entire being. The Word from the Book of Exodus chapter 24 revived me. Verse (9) Then went up Moses, and Aaron, Nadab, And Abinu, and seventy of the elders of Israel: Verse (10) And they saw the God of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in His clearness. My prayer for you is that Abba Father will impart endurance, comfort, and encouragement in all you are walking and keep you steadfast on your Journey because your warfare is bringing you under an open heaven.  Embrace Blue Flame although it is the hottest part of the warfare, Yahweh, always makes His angels Spirits: His ministers a flaming fire. Blue Flame experience ushers in the Revelation of Yahweh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SLACK NOT YOUR RIDING

Slack not your riding. Keep in pursuit of your destiny, move forward in faith, have no fear. 2 Timothy 1:7 says " For God has not given to you the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." Take authority over every situation that concerns you. Speak the word of God to them, speak to every dead thing that is laying dormant in your life. The God who gives life, your Creator Jehovah Elohim has given you, power and authority through Jesus Christ, to break down every idol in your life, and to cast out every foe. Make a decision today at this moment, to choose whom you will serve. It is time to stop procrastinating. Yes the time has come to put away lying and having a form of Godliness, yet denying the power of God. The time has come to live holy before God and man. You must stop deceiving yourself, you cannot mask or dress it up anymore, confess your sins to God. With Godly sorrow repent and turn away from every selfish way. The book of James 4:7&8 tell y

I Am that I AM is Your Backer

   While walking in the kitchen last week:   I heard these words, I Am that I Am is your backer: instantly Abba, Father reminded me of the time He summoned me to the foyer of my house.   Vividly, I recalled being so afraid of being in that part of the house near the garage.   However, I knew obedience is key to growing and the fear was not of God.   At exactly 2 a.m.   Through an open vision, a very tall slim man entered my driveway, he appeared to be walking on stilts, he wore a black cloak and was very angry so much so much so that, he stormed past the garage door, went through the front gate and tore open the front door, he bolted through the front room, passed the dining room, went into the kitchen.   Opened the door to the foyer and as he extended his hand to grab me, I Am that I Am, spoke to him, I have been expecting you!   Abba Father reminded me of the call of Moses from the Book of Exodus Chapter 3 (please: Read the entire chapter during your time of leisure) verse (14) And

OUR LOVE HAS STOOD THE TEST OF TIME!!!!!!!!

Remembering at age seventeen the night we met! It had to be destined for me to travel another route home, and stop off to the little convenient store. As I opened the door there you were, sparks flying all across the room. Then you extended your hand to me, introducing yourself and when your hand touched mine, it set off such an explosive reaction! Instantly I knew you were the one for me. You were much older but that did not matter! We have been through many, many storms and lived in the low valleys for awhile. Yet our love has stood the test of time. We have argued a whole lot and have been angry at each other, yes we have wronged each other too. Yet at the end of each day, we sure did settle it! and oh did we! We have both passed through the valley of the shadow of death. Still our love has stood the test of time. And after all these years I'm still in love with you! I see us climbing mountains together soaring to new dimensions, soaring to our divine destiny, and becoming a for