Skip to main content

SHUT UP.......YET YAHWEH (GOD) HAS TURNED YOUR CAPTIVITY !


Through out the Bible great men of Yahweh (God) Has been shut up...
Do you remember to name a few: Daniel, he was shut up in a den of
hungry lions. Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego was shut up in a fiery
furnace. Now let us take a closer look at Jeremiah, the prophet in
the book of Jeremiah 33:1 " More over the word of the LORD came to
Jeremiah a second time, while he was still shut up in the court of the
prison, saying, " Pause for just one moment.....Can you imagine being
shut up in a maximum security prison ? Having no way of ever coming out ?
Imagine having a divine visitation.....Let us look at verse (2) of Jeremiah
chapter 33 " Thus says the LORD who made it, the LORD who formed it to
establish it; the LORD is His name; verse (3) " Call unto Me, and I will
answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not. "
Verse (4) " For thus saith the LORD, the God of Israel, concerning the
houses of kings of Judah, which are thrown down by the mounts, and by the
sword; " Verse (5) " They come to fight with the Chaldeans, but it is to fill
them with the dead bodies of men, whom I have slain in mine anger and in My
fury, and for all whose wickedness I have hid My face from this city. " You
may find yourself shut up yet in the midst of your captivity read what verse
(6) says " Behold, I will bring it health and cure, I will cure them, and
will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth. " Verse (7) " And
I will cause the captivity of Judah and the captivity of Israel to return,
and will build them, as at the first. " Verse (8) " And I will cleanse them
from all their iniquity, whereby they have sinned against Me; and I will
pardon all their iniquities, whereby they have sinned, and whereby they have
transgressed against Me. "

What about you ? Yes you ! Does it seem that you have been shut up in a
maximum security prison like Jeremiah the prophet ? Do you feel like you have
been thrown into a den of hungry lions like Daniel ? You may even feel like you
are in a fiery furnace like the three Hebrew young men ? The trials in your
life seemed to have intensified ! Does the gifts and treasures Yahweh has
given you seem to alienate you from your loved ones.....especially church
folk ? You have been shut up.....shut up from flowing in the Anointing of
the five fold ministry, shut up from flowing in the Anointing of iron
sharpening iron.....you have been shut up from the Anointing of empowering
the saints for the work of the ministry, which will bring you under an open
heaven ! Yet even now Yahweh has turned your captivity in the midst of the
turmoil amid the conflict.....like He did Jeremiah, who was shut up under
maximum security. No, you may not be in a physical prison....yet spiritually
you have been shut up and now.....yes ! Now Yahweh (God) has turned your
captivity ! In what may seem like impossible situations, darkness and the
forces of evil seem to invade and take over all around you.....finding you
seemingly shut up. I tell you Yahweh has already turned your captivity !
Flash back....I can see it clearly....black filthy water, the blackest
of black.....people......I hear them gossiping, slandering.....feeling
the haters ! Then suddenly.....up out of this filthy black water emerges
a magnificent pure white horse.....not even a spot of dirt was on him, and
in an instant a stairway came from heaven lifting the pure white horse
onto the stairway. Every mouth was silent and eye could see this beautiful
white horse....he was on display for the whole world to see.....I awoke,
it was all a dream yet it seems so real....For you, people even your
very own may have buried you with their mouth, and left you for dead. Now
Yahweh has turned your captivity and put you on display for the whole world
to see His chosen vessel whom He has forgiven and restored to be used by
Him ! You maybe rejected in the place where you worship and even in your
own home.......still continue to be faithful and obedient ! Yahweh has turned
your captivity......No longer will you be shut up ! Give Him Praise !

Comments

  1. Hidden in christ, owning only Him, feeling the estrangement from my fellow man, the aloneness, thought I heard my Lord say tonight he will show me to only those He wants to show me to. Thought I heard him say I was a gem to Him and that he had hidden me away until He himself brought me out to show me off. Had a brief vision of a crack in a rock, hidden safely inside was that jewel. To be revealed in His time.

    Kevin Williams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very profound and encouraging! May Abba Father Bless you in a special way, Kevin Williams! He will never leave you nor forsake you and in His divine timing He will reveal and display you for the entire world to see to bring Glory and Honour to His name!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SLACK NOT YOUR RIDING

Slack not your riding. Keep in pursuit of your destiny, move forward in faith, have no fear. 2 Timothy 1:7 says " For God has not given to you the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." Take authority over every situation that concerns you. Speak the word of God to them, speak to every dead thing that is laying dormant in your life. The God who gives life, your Creator Jehovah Elohim has given you, power and authority through Jesus Christ, to break down every idol in your life, and to cast out every foe. Make a decision today at this moment, to choose whom you will serve. It is time to stop procrastinating. Yes the time has come to put away lying and having a form of Godliness, yet denying the power of God. The time has come to live holy before God and man. You must stop deceiving yourself, you cannot mask or dress it up anymore, confess your sins to God. With Godly sorrow repent and turn away from every selfish way. The book of James 4:7&8 tell y

I Am that I AM is Your Backer

   While walking in the kitchen last week:   I heard these words, I Am that I Am is your backer: instantly Abba, Father reminded me of the time He summoned me to the foyer of my house.   Vividly, I recalled being so afraid of being in that part of the house near the garage.   However, I knew obedience is key to growing and the fear was not of God.   At exactly 2 a.m.   Through an open vision, a very tall slim man entered my driveway, he appeared to be walking on stilts, he wore a black cloak and was very angry so much so much so that, he stormed past the garage door, went through the front gate and tore open the front door, he bolted through the front room, passed the dining room, went into the kitchen.   Opened the door to the foyer and as he extended his hand to grab me, I Am that I Am, spoke to him, I have been expecting you!   Abba Father reminded me of the call of Moses from the Book of Exodus Chapter 3 (please: Read the entire chapter during your time of leisure) verse (14) And

OUR LOVE HAS STOOD THE TEST OF TIME!!!!!!!!

Remembering at age seventeen the night we met! It had to be destined for me to travel another route home, and stop off to the little convenient store. As I opened the door there you were, sparks flying all across the room. Then you extended your hand to me, introducing yourself and when your hand touched mine, it set off such an explosive reaction! Instantly I knew you were the one for me. You were much older but that did not matter! We have been through many, many storms and lived in the low valleys for awhile. Yet our love has stood the test of time. We have argued a whole lot and have been angry at each other, yes we have wronged each other too. Yet at the end of each day, we sure did settle it! and oh did we! We have both passed through the valley of the shadow of death. Still our love has stood the test of time. And after all these years I'm still in love with you! I see us climbing mountains together soaring to new dimensions, soaring to our divine destiny, and becoming a for