Skip to main content

THE POWER OF PREVAILING PRAYERS !


Young and energetic, seemingly on top of the world.
Yet there is a deeper call to a life of prayer and
devotion to Abba Father ! More than twenty years ago,
I heard the call. A devoted Deacon, and prayer Leader
at the Church took me aside, and so lovingly extended
an invitation to attend early morning prayer meetings:
which started at five thirty am on Sunday mornings.
Readily, I was much obliged. What was even more encouraging
one of my little daughters said, " Mommy, I will go with you."
Little did I know, God was preparing me for what was to come.
Then it happened on my way from early morning prayer meeting.
My daughter did not accompany me this time. I will never forget
it. Recalling dropping off some people from prayer meeting.
Right in the middle of a conversation....I felt it, like a heavy
thunder bolt in the bottom of my stomach. It was a severe blow.
Immediately...these words resounded from within...."I got to go,
I got to go. ". Putting my feet on the gas pedal....making my
way home.....it felt as if something had gone terribly wrong !
The car seemed to be going too slow. Driving the car into the
driveway....my oldest son ran out saying. " Mommy, my brother
is dead. " I responded. " He is not dead ! " Running into the
house....I asked his dad, what is my oldest son saying. He said.
" see him there. " It had just happened. Their father had just
finished praying with them. After prayer, like little children
do. They were all jumping up and playing in the bed. Then suddenly
without any warning signs that anything was wrong. The youngest son
just collapsed and fumed at the mouth. Lifting his lifeless little
body in my arms, I carried him to the garage, which had been transformed
into a play room for the children. Laying him on his favourite blue
couch. His eyes were glassy, he was barely conscious.....I could hear
the precious prayer Leader's words saying....."pray, and stand on the
word. " I began to pray the word. Laying on my face at times, then
getting up and walking the floor. My son was not gaining consciousness.
Then a cry came up out of my inner being....a weeping, crying out to
Abba Father ! Refusing to stop until my prayer was answered ! Prevailing
prayer ! Hours had passed.....still through the power of the Holy
Spirit, I travailed in prevailing prayer. Praying the word, and reminding
Abba Father of His Word ! Miraculously, my son awakened healed, and made
whole ! My husband and the other children, we all hugged my youngest
son, and wept for joy ! Prevailing prayer brought forth life and health
to my son !

There is a cry throughout the land, and indeed the entire world, many
loved one gone too soon. Sickness and diseases are on the increase, and
just when things seem so hopeless.....wait....I see it ! There is a bright
light on the horizon. The light is to remind you and me of the call to pray
without ceasing ! 1 Thessalonians5:17. Jesus promised..." Verily, verily,
I say unto you. He that believeth on Me, the works that I do shall he do
also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go to My Father.
ST John 14:12. " He promised...." And these signs shall follow them that
believe; In My name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new
tongues; ST. Mark16:17. Verse 18 is ringing like a telephone..." They
shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not
hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. " You
and I are called to live a life of devotion to Abba Father. To pray prevailing
prayers so that....Isaiah 45:2.... " I will go before thee, and make the
crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut
in sunder the bars of iron. " Prevailing prayer Will repair the gates of the
cities for the King of Glory to come in to our homes, Churches, and nation !
Prevailing prayer will transform you and I. Do you hunger for the WORD ?
Are you thirsty for His presence ? Does the inner you hear the urgent call
to spend much time in prayer ?

I challenge you (me too), to pray like you have never prayed before ! Be
consistent. Gather your family members together to pray daily. Let your
children hear you praying, and reading the word ! What about studying the
WORD ? Make sure your spouse and children sees you studying the WORD.
Prevailing prayer will cause you to become a doer of the WORD....get this,
prevailing prayer is the fuel which carries everything ! Fight for your marriage,
fight for your children, fight for those lost souls, who have gone astray.
Fight for those who have lost hope ! How do we fight ? Praying prevailing
prayers.....2 Corinthians 10:4-5 (4) " For the weapons of our warfare are
not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; "
(5) " Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself
against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to
the obedience of Christ; " Prevailing prayer will awaken you at midnight
to pray for others. Prevailing prayer will move you with compassion to travail
for the lost, and for the healing of those who are sick seemingly unto
death! Prevailing prayer will cause you to pray for restoration, healing, and
deliverance, and restitution for every household all across the land !
As you encounter challenging and these difficult times, may the inner you
experience a miracle, that would transform you in the presence of Abba
Father, to answer the call to pray prevailing prayers: which would bring
transformation to everyone you lift up in prayer, like the prevailing prayers
that brought life and health to my son ! It is urgent ! Begin this day to
pray prevailing prayers !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SLACK NOT YOUR RIDING

Slack not your riding. Keep in pursuit of your destiny, move forward in faith, have no fear. 2 Timothy 1:7 says " For God has not given to you the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." Take authority over every situation that concerns you. Speak the word of God to them, speak to every dead thing that is laying dormant in your life. The God who gives life, your Creator Jehovah Elohim has given you, power and authority through Jesus Christ, to break down every idol in your life, and to cast out every foe. Make a decision today at this moment, to choose whom you will serve. It is time to stop procrastinating. Yes the time has come to put away lying and having a form of Godliness, yet denying the power of God. The time has come to live holy before God and man. You must stop deceiving yourself, you cannot mask or dress it up anymore, confess your sins to God. With Godly sorrow repent and turn away from every selfish way. The book of James 4:7&8 tell y

I Am that I AM is Your Backer

   While walking in the kitchen last week:   I heard these words, I Am that I Am is your backer: instantly Abba, Father reminded me of the time He summoned me to the foyer of my house.   Vividly, I recalled being so afraid of being in that part of the house near the garage.   However, I knew obedience is key to growing and the fear was not of God.   At exactly 2 a.m.   Through an open vision, a very tall slim man entered my driveway, he appeared to be walking on stilts, he wore a black cloak and was very angry so much so much so that, he stormed past the garage door, went through the front gate and tore open the front door, he bolted through the front room, passed the dining room, went into the kitchen.   Opened the door to the foyer and as he extended his hand to grab me, I Am that I Am, spoke to him, I have been expecting you!   Abba Father reminded me of the call of Moses from the Book of Exodus Chapter 3 (please: Read the entire chapter during your time of leisure) verse (14) And

OUR LOVE HAS STOOD THE TEST OF TIME!!!!!!!!

Remembering at age seventeen the night we met! It had to be destined for me to travel another route home, and stop off to the little convenient store. As I opened the door there you were, sparks flying all across the room. Then you extended your hand to me, introducing yourself and when your hand touched mine, it set off such an explosive reaction! Instantly I knew you were the one for me. You were much older but that did not matter! We have been through many, many storms and lived in the low valleys for awhile. Yet our love has stood the test of time. We have argued a whole lot and have been angry at each other, yes we have wronged each other too. Yet at the end of each day, we sure did settle it! and oh did we! We have both passed through the valley of the shadow of death. Still our love has stood the test of time. And after all these years I'm still in love with you! I see us climbing mountains together soaring to new dimensions, soaring to our divine destiny, and becoming a for