Skip to main content

FINDING THE RHYTHM OF YOUR HEART BEAT !


Finding it increasingly difficult to breathe, my
breath seemed to be getting shorter with each passing
day. What was even worse....just to do simple house
hold chores was futile. Something was definitely wrong,
and I was about five months pregnant. The Doctors
confirmed their suspicions. The placenta, which feeds
the unborn baby was detaching itself; and was only
holding on so to speak by a thread. The Doctors gave
the grim report, should this happen, I would bleed
internally...both baby and I could die, if not caught
in time. They ordered frequent ultra sounds to make
sure the placenta remained in tact: While my condition
worsened one thing was very certain, and gave me hope.
For each time the ultra sound was performed, during
the examination, the rhythm of the unborn baby's
heart beat was significantly strong.....which spoke
to me. I found in the rhythm of the beat these comforting words
" Mommy, I am not going to die, I am going to live...
mommy you are going to live too, so be encouraged. " I
was startled....the rhythm of the heart beat spoke !

In our daily lives we at sometime or the other will experience
life's most painful situations. It is during these times,
we have a tendency to focus on the problems, or the people,
or thing which is causing the pain. The pen wrote...Life's
painful experiences are really teachers for your learning
to bring you to the realization, that discipline and integrity
are the order of the day. What a price you pay for every
indiscretion. There is a price to pay for every careless
mistake...yes, the pain seems greater than you can bear. Yet
the comfort of the word rings out from proverbs 3:5-6. (5)
" Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto
thine own understanding." (6) In all thy ways acknowledge Him,
and He shall direct thy path. " You now realize the folly of
putting your trust in people and in things. O the folly of
being careless and trusting in your own intellect. With much
regret, and the wish that you could go back and undo what has
already been done! Despair and depression now surrounds you, hope
begins to flee away. At a moment's glance the warm and welcoming
presence of Abba Father surrounds you. Enlightening you with the
understanding that every painful experience, every disappointment
are really tools to sharpen and refine you. To bring you to your
rightful place in the Kingdom of God. Your most painful experience,
if you continue to endure will bring you to the place of your
greatest triumph. These experiences will bring you to your place
of destiny. May God, your Abba Father impart to you endurance to
hold on in all that you are going through, to find the rhythm of Abba
Father's heart beat...you will make it through life's painful
experiences ! The pen then wrote this poem entitled, Finding The
Rhythm Of Your Heart Beat !

My heart began to cry;
There were no tears....
Yet there was such an aching.
Then I felt Your presence...
Closer to me than ever before;
What a shift...You talked to me
The whole night through,
You took me to another realm;
And at times...I'd feel You
Gently nudging me... each time
I fell asleep...You stayed with
Me past the dawn...continuing
On Your conversation reminding
Me of Your infallible word in Psalm
138:7... " Though I walk in the
Midst of trouble, Thou wilt revive
Me: Thou shalt stretch forth thine
Hand against the wrath of mine
Enemies, and Thy right hand shall
Save me. "
Oh the awe of finding the rhythm
Of Your heart beat, to feel You
So near....hearing Your word with
Clarity...revealing to me Your truth,
Empowering me with boldness to speak
and do only what You are saying and doing.
Truly...finding the rhythm of Your heart
Beat is to really live, move, and breathe
In You !
Now my heart cries no more....and is
Experiencing the awe of Your presence
In the rhythm of Your heart beat...
Transforming me to line up every area
Of my life...line upon line, and precept
Upon precept with Your word !
This is indeed the best time of my life....
Finding the Rhythm Of Your Heart Beat...my
Abba Father !
Abba Father brought restoration and healing, He sustained
both baby and myself... In the midst of great suffering,
giving birth to a beautiful baby girl. What a living testimony
her life is...her life caused me to find the rhythm of Abba
Father's heart beat. She is now twenty years old ! I tell you
in all you maybe going through, look for the purpose of God
in it....you will find the Rhythm of His Heart Beat ! May the
God of all comfort, comfort and continue to sustain you and your
family ! Do not focus on what is not, Abba Father is faithful
to His word....Hebrews 13:20-21. (20) " Now the God of peace,
that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great
shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting
covenant, (21) " make you perfect in every good work to do
His will, working in you that which is well pleasing in His
sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and
ever. Amen. " Be encouraged to find the Rhythm of Abba Father's
heart beat in every situation in your life !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SLACK NOT YOUR RIDING

Slack not your riding. Keep in pursuit of your destiny, move forward in faith, have no fear. 2 Timothy 1:7 says " For God has not given to you the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." Take authority over every situation that concerns you. Speak the word of God to them, speak to every dead thing that is laying dormant in your life. The God who gives life, your Creator Jehovah Elohim has given you, power and authority through Jesus Christ, to break down every idol in your life, and to cast out every foe. Make a decision today at this moment, to choose whom you will serve. It is time to stop procrastinating. Yes the time has come to put away lying and having a form of Godliness, yet denying the power of God. The time has come to live holy before God and man. You must stop deceiving yourself, you cannot mask or dress it up anymore, confess your sins to God. With Godly sorrow repent and turn away from every selfish way. The book of James 4:7&8 tell y

I Am that I AM is Your Backer

   While walking in the kitchen last week:   I heard these words, I Am that I Am is your backer: instantly Abba, Father reminded me of the time He summoned me to the foyer of my house.   Vividly, I recalled being so afraid of being in that part of the house near the garage.   However, I knew obedience is key to growing and the fear was not of God.   At exactly 2 a.m.   Through an open vision, a very tall slim man entered my driveway, he appeared to be walking on stilts, he wore a black cloak and was very angry so much so much so that, he stormed past the garage door, went through the front gate and tore open the front door, he bolted through the front room, passed the dining room, went into the kitchen.   Opened the door to the foyer and as he extended his hand to grab me, I Am that I Am, spoke to him, I have been expecting you!   Abba Father reminded me of the call of Moses from the Book of Exodus Chapter 3 (please: Read the entire chapter during your time of leisure) verse (14) And

OUR LOVE HAS STOOD THE TEST OF TIME!!!!!!!!

Remembering at age seventeen the night we met! It had to be destined for me to travel another route home, and stop off to the little convenient store. As I opened the door there you were, sparks flying all across the room. Then you extended your hand to me, introducing yourself and when your hand touched mine, it set off such an explosive reaction! Instantly I knew you were the one for me. You were much older but that did not matter! We have been through many, many storms and lived in the low valleys for awhile. Yet our love has stood the test of time. We have argued a whole lot and have been angry at each other, yes we have wronged each other too. Yet at the end of each day, we sure did settle it! and oh did we! We have both passed through the valley of the shadow of death. Still our love has stood the test of time. And after all these years I'm still in love with you! I see us climbing mountains together soaring to new dimensions, soaring to our divine destiny, and becoming a for